2017 Reading Challenge

A few friends have completed (or at least attempted) various reading challenges in recent years, and while I read a LOT of books, I don't generally have a reading plan in place. So I thought this year I'd have a go at one of these challenges, and while tempted to dive into attempting something like this in Spanish, I think I'll give it a go in English first.

The challenge I have chosen to undertake is to read 26 books fitting 26 categories. I'll try to focus on some of the more difficult categories first. I have started a list with possible titles for a lot of the categories.




If you would like to suggest a book for me to read (in English) which you think will fit any of these categories, please leave a comment. I would especially love to know if you have self-published a book which I could read, or if you know of someone who has self-published a book.

If you would like to join me in this challenge, I'd love to keep in touch and hear about the books you are reading. If you are doing a different reading challenge, I'd love to hear about it too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I cope

1458

¡Saludos de España! Greetings from Spain!